Small Business Program for GSA AlliantWelcome to the HP Enterprise Services U.S. Public Sector Small Business site for GSA Alliant. This site is intended to match the capabilities of small businesses with HP's solutions to support the GSA Alliant program.
This site is your entry point, designed to step you through the process of communicating your company's value statement and capabilities as they relate to helping the HP team support the work of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and their clients.
GSA is a centralized federal procurement, property management, and policy agency, created by Congress to improve government efficiency and help federal agencies better serve the public. It acquires, on behalf of federal agencies, office space, equipment, telecommunications, information technology (IT), supplies and services. It also plays a key role in developing and implementing government-wide policies.
GSA Alliant procurement strategy consists of simultaneously awarding two government-wide acquisition contracts (GWACs) for IT services:
- Alliant, open to all bidders - small, medium, and large
- Alliant Small Business, a set aside for small business
HP has been a GSA partner since 1994 and was one of the first companies to add IT services to their Schedule in 1996. Our GSA IT Schedule revenues exceeded $405 million in GFY06. As the agency's long-time business partner, HP has an avid interest in working with GSA and industry to strengthen and promote GSA programs. HP believes, like GSA, that Alliant will provide the greatest amount of flexibility possible to efficiently and effectively support the federal government's IT needs.
HP also shares GSA's goal of facilitating small business growth and success under Alliant. As a measure of our commitment, HP plans to establish a dynamic, proactive GSA Alliant Small Business program. Led by a dedicated small business advocate, the program will help subcontractors establish processes and procedures that enable high-quality service delivery and promote overall company growth. The HP Alliant small business advocate also will help ensure companies have access to the tools and infrastructure support HP will provide to maximize the success of our small business partners.
Before contacting us with the objective of working with HP as a potential subcontractor on the GSA Alliant program, please focus on the following points that will help you prepare for our initial discussions.
GSA Alliant Features
- Ten-Year Multiple Award/Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ)
- Five-Year Base Contract, One Five-Year Option
- $50 Billion Ceiling for Alliant
- Full-Scope IT Services
- 25–30 Vendor Awards
- Competition Open to All Business Types
- Contractor On Ramp and Off Ramp
- Annual Small Business Outreach Meetings
- 50% of Subcontracted Work to Go to Small Businesses
- Performance-Based Contracting
GSA Alliant Small Business Features
To help expedite the process, the HP Enterprise Services U.S. Public Sector Small Business Office will be the point of contact and center of information for small businesses interested in teaming with HP for GSA Alliant or having HP subcontract on Alliant Small Business. Below, you will find details on how to contact us.
When contacting our Small Business Office, please consider that there are two primary differentiators for small business participation with HP on this contract:
- Prior federal government experience with the Department of Defense/Civilian Agencies
- Niche products or services that would enhance HP's Alliant solutions in certain categories referred to in the Request for Proposal
Registering on this site is important because it allows HP to search for teaming partners that have skill sets to match these requirements. If your company is incorporated in the United States, please register below.
Thank you for your interest in the HP GSA Alliant Team. We look forward to speaking with you!
- More information regarding GSA's Alliant and Alliant Small Business procurements is available on-line at http://www.gsa.gov/alliant and http://www.gsa.gov/sbgwac.
Register With HP
- To begin, select "Register your Company" below.
- Once registered, your small business information will be available for HP business teams to search as new business and teaming opportunities arise.
- Be sure to save your password so you can update your capabilities and business information.
Please note that completion of the registration form is for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes an agreement or an intent to enter into an agreement with HP.