Welcome to the HP Enterprise Services (HPES) U.S. Public Sector small business website for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) EAGLE program. Reviewing this site is the first step in communicating your company's value statement and capabilities as they relate to helping the HPES team support the DHS mission.
HPES is a prime contractor that provides information technology solutions in the following EAGLE functional categories (FCs) of service:
- FC1 – Infrastructure Engineering Design, Development, Implementation and Integration
- FC2 – Operations and Maintenance
- FC4 – Software Development
HPES has a strong interest in working with qualified small businesses on EAGLE Task Orders. Please consider the three main differentiators for small businesses seeking to team with HPES on the DHS EAGLE contract:
- Socioeconomic classification/certification
- Prior experience with DHS and/or relevant past performance in functional categories specified above
- Niche products or services that would enhance the performance of DHS programs
The HPES EAGLE Teaming Coordinator reviews information from small businesses interested in working with HPES on EAGLE Task Orders. For consideration, please contact:
HPES EAGLE Teaming Coordinator
Office: (703) 904-6489
Thank you for your interest in being part of the HPES DHS EAGLE Team.
More information regarding the DHS EAGLE procurement opportunity is available online at: